Now a day, there are many forms of yoga therapy available, some of which focus on fitness, others which concentrate on therapeutic effects on the mind. Moreover, Yoga Mudra is totally art of hands to provide the energy completely through the body. Generally, Mudra is utilized together with pranayama and asanas from numerous forms of yoga in order to make a complete session which is best to the spirit, the body as well as mind. So, try below mentioned Yoga Mudra Diabetes.
Apan mudra is known as the purification mudra. It is simple and effective mudras for diabetics’ patients. This kind of mudra ensures that the unwanted toxins are cleaned completely from the human body. It also helps in frequent urination for reducing the wastes, therefore decreasing the level of blood sugar.
How to do?
- First, you need to sit in Vajrasana or Padmasana position. If you have knee issues, then you may stand in Tadasana.
- After that, you need to keep your both hands to your front.
- You need to bend your ring finger, middle finger, and thumb in a manner so that the tips of fingers and thumbs come together.
- In this mudra, you need to keep index finger and little finger in straight position.
Remember that you do Apan mudra with your both hands. You can do this mudra with Vayu mudra in order to get rid of diabetes.
You must practice for this mudra around 45 minutes daily. It depends on the comfort level. If you perform it for a longer time, then you will get a better result.
Gyan Mudra (Yoga Mudra Diabetes)
Gyan mudra is called as Chin Mudra. This kind of mudra will be practised by the diabetic patients in order to get relax. This mudra assists in eliminating stress and relaxing the body and other disorders.
How to do?
Gyan mudra is normally performed with the meditation poses.
- You need to sit in the Sukhasana, Vajrasana or Padmasana position. It depends on your comfort zone. You may select Tadasana, if you may focus without any problem.
- You need to keep your back in the straight position; chest, as well as the head, must be held high. You can focus on your in and out breathing.
- After that, you need to keep your palms on the knees.
- You have to bend the index finger in order to touch tip of your thumb, while the remaining fingers are kept in straight position.
- Doing Gyan Mudra while chanting will give more effective results.
If you are suffering from the mother of disease which name is Diabetes, then you must follow Yoga Mudra for Diabetes to keep your sugar level good.