It is really difficult for all of us to see that tire hanging above our waist. Belly fat not just looks but also feels very bad. If you are one of those people who are ready to do something about this problem then you have probably landed in the right place. But you need to commit to some lifestyle changes to see this fat going off. Some people have the perception that only dieting will take this fat off their body, but this is completely wrong. If you do not have almost an hour of exercise in your daily routine do not even expect for your diet to give a proper result to you. In this article, we have compiled some Stomach Exercises that you can do at your home.
You can call this exercise the one-stop destination for all your fat problems. This is the number one fat burner exercise and will be very helpful to you in your journey to be fit.
- All you need to do is to lie down on a mat with your knees bend.
- Keep your hands either at the back of your head or crossed at your chest.
- Now you need to go uplifting your back a few inches and go back lying 10 times as a beginner.
- You should inhale when you move up, then exhale and then again inhale as you go down and then exhale.
This is one of the hardest exercises too but has a magical effect on your fat deposit.
As fun as it sounds, this exercise is also counted as a very effective tool to overcome your fat problem. You do not need a bicycle for it; this is how you will be doing it.
- Lie down keeping your hands either by your side or as you keep them while doing crunches.
- Lift your legs off the ground and bend your knees such that your thighs make a right angle with the floor.
- Now alternately bring your knees close to your chest and keep the other one away.
- Continue this exercise and you will feel like paddling a cycle (hence the name).
This exercise is essential for the beginners. This is one such exercise that will give fast results to them and give them that push that they require to keep their journey of fat loss going.
- Stand your legs hip-width apart and knees bent.
- Then keep your hands at your sides parallel to the ground.
- Now take a big step forward till your thighs become parallel to the ground.
- The caution that you need to keep in mind is that your spine should be kept straight, no bending allowed.
- Twist your torso right and then left (only the torso not the legs)
- Keep doing it till the count of 15.
This exercise targets your entire abdomen including the love handles.
Making that fat go away is of course not an easy task but some healthy life changes and regular Stomach Exercises might just do the trick for you. Doing these exercises will surely help you in your journey to fat loss.