Anti-Ageing is a common problem in most of the women around because of the sedentary lifestyle. But, not to worry anymore, there are now Anti Aging creams or serums available in the market to remove wrinkles, dark circles or fine spots.
What is Anti Aging Cream?
A moisturizer based cosmetic for skin which helps in reducing signs of Aging like masking, sagging, wrinkles, discoloration, dyspigmentation, poor textures etc.
So what constitutes these Anti Aging creams that make them work as a healer?
Retinol: Vitamin A is used in Anti Aging cream in its various forms and helps in reducing fine lines and pores.
Peptides: helps in healing wounds, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
Vitamin C: the most popular ingredient in wrinkle creams helps in healing skin with its immunity system power.
Sunscreens: Is a great source of saving the skin against UVA rays and helps to control wrinkles.
Anti-oxidants: helps to protect the skin cells from free radicals.
Argeriline: this peptide relaxes facial muscles and to prevent it from forming wrinkles and fine lines.
Hydroxyl Acids: in its alpha, beta, poly forms acts as exfoliating and helps to remove the upper layer of old/dead skin and stimulates the growth of new skin.
Coenzyme Q10: this ingredient helps to reduce wrinkles and protect skin from sun damage.
Availability of cream
The creams are being sold in the market by various brands and are coming in various types like for men and women or on the basis of skin type which caters to each skin type be it dry or oily or mixed type.
- These are being sold over the counter or at the specified clinic or even online.
- The user may choose the way as per their needs to buy the product.
- The user can test a small pack of the same as per their needs and check the suitability.
Pros and Cons of Using this Cream:
- Helps to exfoliate skin that helps the continuous revitalizing of the skin.
- Increases the freshness of skin and ensures proper protection and nutrients are being supplied to the skin.
- Cheaper than the botox or any skin treatment.
- If you have a sensitive skin the cream may cause some discomfort like rashes or itching.
- It’s advisable to use the product under the supervision of a qualified dermatologist.
- There might be slow results in case the cream requires few trials to be done.
Overall, these creams work for women across depending on the usage and proven results. So, if you want to buy such cream for you, then you should try out Revitol Anti aging cream.