The basic Mantra to lose weight revolves around three important things of life Healthy food, Regular work out and proper sleep.
Hereby please find some more tips which help in reducing Excess Weight in your body.
- Include more fruits and green vegetables in your diet, as they are a big source of protein and low carbohydrate diet. You can have vegetables like Sprouts, Cucumber, Celery, Spinach, cauliflower. Avocado, Orange, Watermelon, Grapefruit, Apple can help you in cutting down the extra pounds.
- Never skip Breakfast Need not to skip your breakfast or any meal. Heavy breakfast with protein and fiber will help to keep you satisfied all morning and concentrate on work. Whole-wheat toast with peanut butter, an omelet stuffed with vegetables, Poha, or Uttapam are good to have in breakfast. Skipping Meal or Breakfast is the most important reason for gaining weight.
- Lessen down Sugary stuff in your food. Need not to stop completely. Only need to reduce the intake of Sugar as it is easy to weight losing trick. Less consumption of sugar will help you to get out of Laziness also. Moderate your salt Intake, as too much intake of sodium in form of salt, can lead to many health problems.
- Increase your fiber Intake More of a fiber will help you in losing weight.
- Eat Slowly & Properly.
- Have 5 to 6 Liters of Water in a day.
- Start your day by drinking water at least 1-2 glass.
- Drink water half hour before a meal.
- Drinking water will Increase your Metabolism and improves your fat burning rate.
- While Exercising Make sure to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- You can lose weight by drinking water as it will fill up your Snacks craving.
Exercise in your daily routine will not only reduces weight but will also help in increasing Metabolism. Basic Startup for 1 Minute Exercise can also be helpful. Likewise, Jumping Jacks, Squats, High Knee, Jog on the spot, Wall Sit, Plank, Crunches, Pushup etc. Once it gets into a routine you can Increase the timing.
Meditation & Yoga
- Meditation is important to lose weight as it helps in reducing the stress. As stress can be one of the reasons for gaining weight. Breathe deeply and give 5 minutes to yourself for Meditation and develop positive thought and positive Vibrations to have a stress-free life.
- Yoga is great for not only losing weight but also helps in maintaining your youthful flexibility, which we tend to lose with the increasing age. Routine Yoga will bring Positivity and calmness in your body and soul.
Keep Some Motivational Pictures for Weight Loss, like your Old young photograph or some celebrity photograph to get back into shape. You need to visualize yourself slim and fit for the Self-Motivation. It will help you to focus on your goal of Losing Weight with the fit, flexible, strong physique.
Last but not the least; you should also try Green coffee bean extract. It is a great weight loss product.